Our programs consistently rank among the best in Australia, affirming our standing as a global leader in business and management education. We have recently achieved the following results:
- Our MBA is ranked number 1 in Australia by the 2017 Australian Financial Review BOSS Magazine MBA Rankings.
- Our Global Executive MBA was ranked number 1 in Australia by the Australian Financial Review's BOSS Magazine in 2013 and 2015.
Along with our MBA programs, the University of Sydney is consistently ranked alongside the best in Australia and the world, so you can be confident you’re in good hands:
- Our Master of Management is ranked number 1 in Australia by The Economist, The Financial Times and QS.
- The University of Sydney Business School is ranked number 12 in the Asia-Pacific region in the 2017 Top 20 Business Schools in the Asia-Pacific.
- The University of Sydney is ranked number 1 in Australia and 4th in the world for graduate employability in the 2017 QS Employability Rankings.
- Our outstanding reputation with employers and academics has seen us regularly placed in the world’s top 50 universities by leading ranking bodies, including the QS World University Rankings.
- We are ranked 23rd in the Times Higher Education World’s Most International Universities Ranking.
We are the only Australian business school to achieve membership to CEMS – the Global Alliance in Management Education, as well as international accreditation from the leading American and European Business School accrediting bodies, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).