For admission to the Global Executive MBA, an applicant must have:
- Completed a bachelor's degree, graduate diploma/certificate or equivalent at an institution approved by the University of Sydney Business School and at a standard acceptable to the University of Sydney Business School (minimum Credit (65%) grade average)
- Approximately 10 years relevant professional experience
- An English proficiency of IELTS 7.0 or equivalent (international students).
As part of the selection process, applicants must:
- Complete the online application form
- Submit a 1-page (maximum) Statement of Motivation, curriculum vitae, copy of their official academic transcript and a copy of their passport photo page
- Attend an interview (either in person or remotely).
Spaces on the Executive MBA are strictly limited. You are encouraged to apply in an early admission round to avoid missing out on a space in the 2018 cohort. Please note that a small number of spaces will be allocated for admission round 4 and that these will be offered to the most exceptional late applicants.
|Admission round||Application deadline||Interview date(s)|
|Round 1||11.59pm, Sunday 3 September, 2017||Monday 11 September, 2017
Tuesday 12 September, 2017
|Round 2||11.59pm, Sunday 22 October, 2017||Tuesday 31 October, 2017
Wednesday 1 November, 2017
|Round 3||11.59pm, Sunday 26 November, 2017||Wednesday 6 December, 2017
Friday 8 December, 2017
|Round 4||11.59pm, Friday 26 January, 2018||As required|
Admission to the Executive MBA is by interview only. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview. The interview panel consists of the Director, Executive MBA; Manager, Executive Programs; Program Coordinator, Executive MBA; an Executive MBA faculty member; and a representative of the Executive MBA alumni community.
Please note there is only one intake for the Executive MBA per year, with the program commencing in February.