You will ‘learn by doing’ through workshops with industry leaders; intensive group work; and tackling real world issues with a diverse cohort. You will graduate with the skills and knowledge to build and lead future enterprises in a digital, hyper-connected world – from tech start-ups to major corporations.
The MBA (Leadership and Enterprise) comprises of 12 units of study, which are grouped around three key focus areas:
- Personal and interpersonal skill development
- Business knowledge and skill development
- Building future enterprises
You will learn from internationally-renowned academics from the Business School and across the University, as well as from a host of industry leaders.
The program finishes with a capstone unit, enabling you to apply everything you have learnt throughout the MBA to bring a real product prototype to market.
Our full-time MBA will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to achieve your future anything. You will:
- Develop personal and interpersonal skills required to effectively manage and lead.
- Learn to build individual resilience in a complex world.
- Acquire core business knowledge and skills.
- Be exposed to business resilience and sustainability.
- Examine the sustainability of an existing business.
- Master the art of building and leading future enterprises.
- Develop the skills to deliver customer-centric products and services.