Do you have what it takes to be Australia's Emerging Leader?
Financial Review BOSS Magazine and the University of Sydney Business School have begun the search for the best young business talent for 2013, with a prize package that includes a $60,000 Emerging Leaders Scholarship on offer to the winner.
Participants will get access to the groundbreaking ProSpective talent assessment tool, developed by global recruitment industry pioneers Korn/Ferry International and used around the world to recognize leadership potential.
Last year's winner Anita Mitchell, talks about her experiences and shares her insights into the Business School's MBA program.
Over a series of rigorous judging rounds, applicants will compete for an incredible prize:
- A $60,000 Emerging Leaders Scholarship to enrol in the University of Sydney Business School MBA program in 2014.
- A Masterclass with some of Australia's foremost leadership educators.
- Media training from Australia's leading business and finance news publication — The Australian Financial Review.
- A seat at a Leadership Lunch, with some of Australia's most high profile professionals.
- Publication of an opinion piece in Financial Review BOSS Magazine.
- Membership to the BOSS Emerging Leaders program.
Applications for Seeking Australia's Emerging Leaders are now closed.
Find out more about other scholarship opportunities and our MBA program.