Accreditations and quality assurance
We are the only Australian business school to achieve membership to CEMS – the Global Alliance in Management Education, as well as international accreditation from the leading American and European Business School accrediting bodies, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
The University of Sydney and our Management Education programs are consistently ranked among the best in
Australia and internationally, so you can be confident you’re in good hands:
- Our MBA is ranked number 1 in Australia by the 2017 Australian Financial Review BOSS Magazine MBA Rankings.
- Our Master of Management is ranked number 1 in Australia by both The Economist and The Financial Times.
- Our Global Executive MBA was ranked number 1 in Australia by the Australian Financial Review’s BOSS Magazine by the Australian Financial Review’s BOSS Magazine in 2013 and 2015.
- The University of Sydney is ranked number 1 in Australia and 4th in the world for graduate employability in the 2017 QS Employability Rankings.
- The University of Sydney enjoys an outstanding reputation with employers and academics and has been ranked in the world’s top 50 universities for 14 years in a row by leading ranking bodies, including QS and Times Higher Education.
- We are ranked 23rd in the Times Higher Education World’s Most International Universities Ranking.